The main features of the LMS Trifilli
Processes like writing contracts, billing, training, and testing are fully automated in the DLS Trifilli. This automation significantly saves time for education centers and their clients, and helps them to communicate more effectively between each other.
The DLS is set up on a domain of the second-level site. Therefore, it can be used with a website that works on any CMS.The DLS has two types of user accounts - for individuals and business.
Business user account:
- The system allows to submit a request to create an account for training a group of people. An invoice for this account can be downloaded at any time and paid using a standard method or through the on-line payment system.
- After the invoice is paid, the system automatically creates accounts for each employee listed in the application with the set of requested training courses, and sends an email notifying them about their new accounts. If a person already has an account, the system adds the new courses into the exiting user account.
- A business representative is able to follow up on the work progress of each employee and contact employees to remind them about late assignments if it is necessary.
- The DLS keeps all requests in the database. A business representative is able to view information about his/her company’s previous requests and use this data for reporting purposes.
- View and print out saved test results.
- Education centers and their clients can send and receive documents within the DLS. All documents are kept for record-keeping purposes to make the communication process more efficient.
- The system automatically fills out agreement templates based on financial data saved in your user account.
To start using the system, all your client needs to do is to download a contract from the DSL, enter a contract number, sign the document, and send it to you either through the DLS document send/receive system or by mail if the original copy of the contract is required.
Personal user account:
- Personal account users are provided with a service agreement, which terms can be updated by an education center if required. This agreement is delivered to an individual during user registration process.
- Once a student is registered, he/she can select one or more on-line courses. The courses become available once all fees associated with this course are paid off.
- When a course is added into a personal user account, the system creates a billing statement that the customer can print and pay the bill though a bank or pay on-line with a credit/debit card through the DLS.
If a course is requested by a business, employees taking this course are not charged. The DLS provides an invoice to the business.
If the course is requested by an individual, the bill statement is issued to the individual.
- Once the payment is complete, the system provides an access to the training materials and on-line tests.
- As soon as a person obtains a certain score for a test, the access to the test is blocked, which limits the number of unnecessary records in the DLS database.
- To sign up for an additional course, a student does not have to create a new personal user account. He/she can log into the old user account and add a new course. There is an option to retrieve history records for all previous operations, courses, and all conversations.
- There is no limit on the number of concurrent and registered users.
- The system automatically fills out contract templates, invoices (business), and receipts (individuals) based on financial data saved in a user account.
- Exchange of official documents, contracts, financial agreements, and email messages between education centers and their clients are supported through the user account service called "Messages".
- The system supports many popular payment methods: electronic currency, credit/debit cards, mobile phones, etc.
- History of all transactions, tests, and all messages are collected in the database.
- Help page contains tips and tutorials on how to use the system. FAQs covers most common customers’ questions. Help and FAQs allow to reduce number of incoming calls regarding similar questions.
The LMS Admin Console:
The DLS Admin Console allows Administrators to control all level settings and tools for this system. The DLS Admin Console allows to manage courses and create on-line quizzes.
We have created a simple logical structure and effective distance learning system which can save considerable amount of time for you and your partners through automation of training and business processes.